Introduction to Network
Learn how networks operate
This is the first course in the series of 3 CCNA Course series help you to build a Local Area Network. After the completion of this course, you will be able to perform basic configurations for routers and switches using IP addressing schemes.
No prerequisites required. After completing all three CCNA courses, you are ready to take the CCNA Certification.
Why it is Important
The basic knowledge of Networks is essentials to become a master in the network field.
- There are no specific requirements to take this course.
- Students must at least in 10th grade or above.
- Explain the advances in modern network technologies.
- Implement initial settings including passwords, IP addressing, and default gateway parameters on a network switch and end devices.
- Explain how network protocols enable devices to access local and remote network resources.
- Explain how physical layer protocols, services, and network media support communications across data networks.
- Calculate numbers between decimal, binary, and hexadecimal systems.
- Explain how routers use network layer protocols and services to enable end-to-end connectivity.
- Explain how ARP enable communication on a local area network.
- Implement initial settings on a router and end devices.
- Explain the operation of the application layer in providing support to end-user applications.
- Configure switches and routers with device hardening features to enhance security.
- Troubleshoot connectivity in a small network.
CISCO NetAcad Program
CISCO NetAcad program is the best source of building an International community, add multiple CISCO certificates on your profile, getting valid and comprehensive study material, and getting a discount voucher.
- Provide Interactive Learning Platform to students.
- Student can get CISCO Certificates and Recommendation Letters.
- Student can get discount voucher.
- Student can become the part of International IT society.
- Student can participate in Job Hunting Program.
- Student can download CISCO Resources e.g. Software / Study Material.