Term & Condition
- Applications. You must submit a completed Scholarship Application Form, agreeing to the Scholarship Conditions and all supporting documentation by the advertised closing date of the course.
- Individual Applications. Applications submitted jointly by more than one person will not be considered. Scholarships are awarded to an individual and cannot be shared.
- Refused applications. If Your Application is received after the closing date or does not meet the requirements set out in these conditions it will not be considered.
- Applications not returned. Your Application will not be returned and will become the property of the Departments.
- Eligibility criteria. To be eligible for a Scholarship You must be and provide evidence of:
- Shuhada’s child
- A Teacher working in the private or public sector will have a 50% waive-off.
- Child of Retired Armed Forces below Subedar Rank or equivalent.
- A resident of Northern Remote Areas of Kashmir, KPK, Baluchistan.
- And Monthly Income below PKR 40,000.
- No age restriction. There is no age restriction applies to the Scholarships.
- Multiple applications. You are only eligible for one scholarship per year, however, You may apply for more than one Scholarship provided that:
- You have successfully completed the previous course.
- The applications are submitted for different categories.
- Each application must be on a separate form of the specific course applied for.